The research group is engaged in development and application of cognitive models on the basis of type-2 fuzzy sets for the decision of the following problems:
- Parametrical and structural identification.
- Management in human — machine systems.
By group are developed and introduced:
- The module of the structural analysis of time series of cognitive factors.
- The module of supporting decision-making about readiness of the person-operator in complex systems.
- Library package and toolbox supporting discrete interval type-2 fuzzy logic systems.
Areas of application:
- Training complexes for the human – operator.
- Computer games.
- A robotics.
- Learning systems.
- Systems of identification on the basis of processing of the biometric data.