Designation: The software tools are for construction, edition and observation of Discrete Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Inference Systems. The software provides all stages of fuzzy inference and can be integrated into the application which implements fuzzy system of making decision.
- Decomposition of Discrete Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Inference with the unification of the processing units is executed.
- Input and output parameters of the units are presented in tabular form for convenient organization of programming interface.
- For representation of input parameters DIT2FLS the XML — format was developed.
- Library package has clear structure, contains universal structures of data, is expanded and full.
- The architecture of Library Package allows to connect it in aplications, package modules can be replaced with the users’.
- DIT2FLS Toolbox consists of five modules: the editor of linguistic variables, the editor of functions of accessory of linguistic variables, the editor of base of rules, a simulator, the editor of options of model.
|LI.dll||reads / writes the input linguistic variables from / to file|
|LO.dll||reads / writes the output linguistic variable from / to file|
|Rules.dll||reads / writes the rule base from / to file|
|Fuzzifier.dll||fuzzifier of crisp input values|
|IM1.dll||computes the execution level of each rule separately|
|IM2.dll||computes the activated membership functions|
|IM3.dll||computes the result membership function|
|EKM.dll||type-reducer (EKM algorithm)|
|Defuzzifier.dll||defuzzifier of fuzzy set|